Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Need a Kick in the Ass...

I swore that today would be the day that I start the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and start my psuedo diet. I've heard tons of good things about the workout, and am so ready to get in bikini shape. However, today that plan failed MISERABLY. I would love to blame it on something or someone other than myself. But I can't. It is totally my own fault.

There, I said it. I took responsbility for it. It didn't happen today because I didn't make the effort. I was lazy and unmotivated. Ouch.

Instead of starting my healthy eating mixed with hydroxycut (my fave) plan, I decided to go to the other end of the health spectrum. You know the "eat as much junk as I possibly can and then do nothing to begin working off those calories" side. Awesome.

So I did have a Chicken Club Sandwich from Wendy's. And a large coke. And a pouch of peanut butter M&Ms. And 2 Texas Roadhouse Rolls. And more coke. And 1/2 a baked potato loaded with butter and sour cream and cheese. And 5 bites of steak. And about 6 bites of ribs. And green beans cooked with bacon.

And then I looked at the workout video still in the plastic shrink wrap, tossed it on the couch, and headed to bed.

See? Epic failure. Ugh.

On the bright side, I did choose to not eat any of the sugar cookies the boys and I decorated for Easter. One small victory amidst so much failure. Hardly worth mentioning.

So tomorrow I'm actually going to start. REALLY. The plan is to get up 30 minutes early and do it in the morning before my shower. That may or may not actually happen. (See, I'm already teetering). But if it doesn't, then guess what my ass is going to be doing at 10 P.M. tomorrow when I get home? You guessed it. So the morning would be good. But I need a kick in the ass to get this started.

I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment