Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Hope and A Future

I just feel so... lost...

Like I don't have the answers.

Like I don't know what to do.

Like there is no "right" way.

I feel like I am destined to journey through life without a defined purpose.

Because every time I think I'm getting close, every time I'm on to something, it falls to pieces at my feet.

I can honestly say I have NO IDEA what to do.

My heart is sad today. And I'm lonely. And lost.

I just wish that I could take a quick glance into my life 5, 10, 15 years down the road and see some semblance of structure and sanity, and mostly, happiness. I just want to be assured that what I'm feeling right now isn't permanent. That there is really happiness out there for me.

It would make this journey soooo much easier.

And if I could get a quick peek a just a few small details about my life then, it would definitely make the decisions I'm trying to make now a whole lot easier.

I guess I just need hope. But am feeling hopeless. Icky combination.

But I believe in God. And He says that he has plans to give me a hope AND a future.

So I'm hanging onto that right now. I just wish they came in a little clearer, please. Something concrete. That I can really grasp. Like maybe in a fortune cookie, or through a tweet. I can see it now: @Allmighty1

LOL

Churches tweet. Maybe God does too. Who knows. I'm gonna go check out Twitter real quick though.

1 comment:

  1. If you find God's tweets, you just let me know where to link up!

    And thank you so much for your kind words... there is something in the water this month I think!

    ReplyDelete