Sunday, January 10, 2010

Don't Need One...

In the past 2 weeks I have...

...fixed a flat tire well enough to get it to the tire shop and have it repaired.

...figured out how to get the license plates on my truck, and did it alone.

...got 2 kids packed, through security, and on an airplane for 2 1/2 hours by myself.

...I cleaned, vacuumed, and washed my truck AND checked the fluid levels.

...I figured out what was wrong with my washing machine and fixed it all by myself.

...somehow figured out to fit Christmas into my budget.

...made some life changing decisions that have nothing to do with a man.

...hooked up my computer, internet, and printer.

...locked my keys in the truck, twice, and took care of it alone.

...changed every burnt out light bulb in the house.

...took out the trash and brought the trashcans back in the house in a timely manner (for those of you who know me, this might just be my biggest accomplishment to date lol).


So basically, I don't need a man. As a matter of fact, I don't need anyone. Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment