Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful (and Expensive) Time of the Year...

So, Christmas is coming. The countdown is on. And I am SERIOUSLY behind. I have shopping to do, plans to make, and Christmas cards to get sent out. All in the next 25 days. On top, of course, of finals and projects and being a mom. 911.

Enter, Shutterfly. They are holding an AWESOME promotion that will take care of one of these problems for me. They are giving away 50 Free Holiday Greeting Cards to anyone who writes a post about it! YAY!

They have so many awesome choices, and it seriously relieves me of the stress of going to the store, finding the right cards, getting them ordered, picking them up, etc etc etc. I can do it all from the comfort of my home, in my PJs. Anything I can do in my PJs makes me SUPER happy!

So this is one LESS thing that I have to worry about, which I think is pretty dang neat. You really should check it out!

Thanks to Texas Life for the heads up on this!

So get to writing, and enjoy your own 50 cards!

Go. Do it. Now. And cross one thing off your crazy holiday list!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment