Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Appreciation... A Little Late...

So this is my official Thanksgiving post. And it's only 4 days late.

And really, I have no great excuse. I haven't been doing anything that important.

I've been cooking. And eating (So much for low-carb the last few days...Oops). And shopping. And relaxing. And having nice happy family time.

And I've been loving it!

Next week is my last week of classes, which include tons of papers and projects and tests, followed by 2 weeks of "make me want to KILL myself" finals. Ugh.

And I could have spent the last 5 days trying to get ahead and writing papers and working on projects. But I didn't. And I'm glad. Because now I can head into the next 3 weeks feeling relaxed and rested.

And thankful.

Despite how incredibly much I miss Colorado, and my friends, and my family, and my life there, I still have a lot to be thankful for.

I'm thankful that I'm able to complete school. I'm thankful that my babies are happy and healthy. I'm thankful that I got the chance to spend Thanksgiving with new friends. I'm thankful that I found some badass Black Friday deals that are going to make my boys super happy come Christmas morning. I'm thankful for beautiful Texas fall weather that allows for outdoor football playing in November. I'm thankful that both of my sisters have found and married the man that they want to spend their life with. I'm thankful that I'm going home for Christmas in 3 weeks. I'm thankful for the crazy, beautiful, wild ride that is my life.

And I'm thankful that people can change. Really really change.

There is a lot to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment