Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday -

  • I am thankful for tanning beds. Ridiculously thankful for them actually. Because they are the only 20 minutes out of my day that get to forget about everything else and just relax. I LIVE for those 20 minutes. Is that sad?
  • I am thankful for funny movies. I love being able to just let everything in reality go for an hour and enjoy the smiles and laughs of comedy. Laughter is good for the soul and I appreciate it!
  • I am thankful for my mother. She is an amazing woman, and I have learned a lot from her. I know that I put her through ridiculous amounts of craziness and heartache, and I appreciate her every moment.
  • I am thankful for my new truck. I LOVE it. It's fantastic to have my own vehicle that I adore driving. Yay for God taking the bad things and creating good out of it.
  • I'm still thankful for frozen chocolate and comfy beds. It's the little things in life...
  • I'm thankful for country music - I can so relate. The lyrics are awesome, the music is great.
  • I thankful for sleep - which I'm about to enjoy! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment