Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursdays...


I've been slacking... I know... Life is CRAZY. But here it is - my short list of what I'm thankful for.

I am thankful for...

... caffeine. Especially of the Starbucks variety. I'm not sure if it's the triple shot of expresso, the caramelly deliciousness, or just the fact that I know it should wake me up that gives me the adrenaline jolt I crave so strongly. But I heart it. A lot.


... lift kits and sexy wheels. I KNOW that's shallow, but I'm super excited about how dang good my truck is going to look after this weekend. *I'll post pictures* If I have to drive an hour to work and an hour home everyday, I might as well be doing it in a vehicle I love to drive, right? Just don't ask about gas mileage. It's not pretty.

... creativity. I have none. No joke. But I do get to benefit from the creativity of others. Gorgeous artwork, beautiful music, fun little projects that add life and character to my home and my world. You have to appreciate it when people put a piece of themselves out into the world to be judged and critiqued and enjoyed.

... self-help programs. Like the one I'm currently doing. Gasp. I know. Me? Yep. I realize that I am eternally screwed up and would like to do something about it so that a) I can live a happier and more productive life and b) I don't pass on all my crap to my boys. Life is hard enough. I'd like to give them the best chance possible. So I am thankful for a place where I can go and sort through things without being judged. -More on this later -

... Chick Fil A. I can't help it. It's SO yummy. Especially the original chicken sandwich with extra pickles. Covered it honey and hot sauce. OH so good. And no, I'm not pregnant.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment