Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Only In Texas...

I was driving home from work yesterday in the parking lot on the highway traffic that Houston is famous for, and was amusing myself by Facebooking on my cell phone. My windows were down, the music was up, and we were trudging along at about 3 miles per hour. Then we stopped. Completely stopped. For about  5 minutes. Maybe 4 minutes into this waiting period, I happened to glance over at the car next to me.

And guess what I saw?






No, really... Guess....








Bet you can't...









I saw....






 THIS!!!!



No kidding. I am NOT making this up. I seriously saw a skeleton in a car. On the highway. In Houston.


This is not an actual photo. But not because I didn't try. I really really did.

The very real looking skeleton was in the passenger seat of a old, beat up car. It was yellowish brown, partially degraded, and it looked incredibly real. The driver didn't look much better. Seriously.

I did my best to discretely get a picture. But the driver was being uncooperative. So then I became a little more bold and was trying to drive with one hand and snap pictures with the other, but the driver didn't like that and kept avoiding me. So, no pictures.

Only in Houston...

1 comment:

  1. LMBO! That is freeking hilarious! I have visited houston bout 3 years or so ago....AWESOME place! I sometimez think of going back....to stay. I probably would have just took the pic flat out! LOL....thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete