Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, I LOVE MckMama and her blogs. I'm actually probably borderline obsessed lol. It feels like you know her, and I've been following her family's AMAZING story for a while now. I especially love her "not me" Mondays, and have decided to participate. Enjoy.


I did NOT put Olive Garden to go boxes in the oven and then turn it on, and come back to melted plastic and seafood alfredo all over the racks. And I certainly did not take a quick picture and then proceed to close the oven door and leave it there. Nope. Not me.



I did NOT move the clock back 30 minutes so I could put the boys in bed and have a few minutes to myself. I would NEVER do that.


And I certainly did not finish my 5 year olds homework for him because I forgot about it before I put him to bed, and didn't want the phone call from his teacher tomorrow explaining the importance of completing all homework. Not me. Never.


And finally, I did not have nachos for lunch and a bottle of wine and gummy bears for dinner. I would never be that irresponsible or unhealthy. Not me.


What did you not do today?

3 comments:

  1. ha ha! I've never taken pictures of a mishap either before actually dealing with it! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from MckMama's site...you made me laugh - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since we are discussing things we "didn't" do I didn't call you last night over something stupid. And I didn't tell all my moms friends about you last night at her party... I wouldn't do that I just don't brag about this amazing woman in my life and then break her heart on accident later... no that's not me... It must have been some other jerk...

    ReplyDelete