Friday, June 17, 2011

Who Wants To Pay Full Price?

Not me!

One thing I was told growing up is "Blonde hair and Big Boobs ensure you never pay full price for anything!" (Haha, healthy, I know.)

Well that has proven to be mostly true, there is another way to get good deals than acting like a dumb blonde.

It's called Buy With Me.

It's like Groupon, basically. It's customized to your city, and you get half off or better deals! Plus when you get other people to  buy with you, you get yours for FREE.

I've gotten free movie tickets, $30 massages, half off really nice restaurants, etc. etc. etc.

I mean, you're going to do all those things anyway, so you might as well pay less.

Just thought I'd share!

Enjoy!

http://www.buywithme.com/ref/ZSH7ZQ3Z?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=RAFLI

No comments:

Post a Comment