Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On A Whim...

So, what do y'all think about Boston? Or California? Or Colorado?

Me too.

But I'm open to suggestions, because there is a good chance that I'm randomly going to end up in one of these places in the near future. Maybe not permanently, but I am definitely feeling the need to get up and go.

I'm missing something. I just don't feel like my life is complete right now. So I'm on a mission to fix that. I do a lot of things on a whim. Some are fabulous - some end incredibly badly. Either way, it's my M.O. I'm pretty well known for my total randomness and shotgun decisions.

Before I just up and run and do something crazy, I'm giving myself 30 days to get some stuff together...

I'm basically on a mind and body rejuvenation thing. We are doing things differently for the next month.

It's a physical, mental, spiritual thing. I'm not exactly sure what is going to work, but my theory is if I work on all 3 of these facets, one of them is bound to give me the results I'm looking for.

I just know that right now I'm feeling lost and clueless, and that's just not working for me. So hopefully getting my shit together will alleviate some of that confusion and give me some direction.

No promises. But I'm hoping! I'll let you know how it goes.

The countdown is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment