Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GRADUATION

So, May 12th was pretty much one of the most MONUMENTAL days in my life.

It was GRADUATION day!

Y'all, this has been a long time coming, and it felt sooooooo good to walk across that stage and get that degree. I'm pretty proud right now.

I graduated Cumae Sum Laude (4.0 GPA) and with other honors.

The family was in attendance. (Although they almost missed it due to a freak Colorado blizzard that left them almost stranded in Denver - so I got to pick them up at 4 AM and graduate at 10. Always a good time)

So, it's on to the next stage of my life. You know, the one I've been completely indecisive about for the last 9 months or so? Yep, still no clue. Lovely. I'm kinda going with the let's just see what happens thing... because I have a knack for landing on my feet. I am starting to get nervous though, because, honestly, I don't know what the plan is.

For now though, I'm totally enjoying the fact that I'm a GRADUATE!!!



My baby and Me



AKPsi Business Fraternity Graduates


Check out our badass Graduation Caps!


Bring on whatever is next, because I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment