Monday, May 9, 2011

Closed Doors, Open Windows

So, you know that phrase that goes "When God closes a door, he always opens a window"?

Yup, I'd like to call bullshit.

Because sometimes ALL the doors get slammed shut, directly in your face. And sometimes all the windows are locked tight too.

So then what?

I'd suggest grabbing a hammer and start knocking the hell out of some walls. But I've always been kind of an extremist.

Basically, the point I'm trying to make right now is that, on occasion, NOTHING goes the way you need it to at all. So at that moment, you have 2 options. You can sit there and suffocate in the little locked room, or you can start digging your way out.

Right now, I'm going with #2.

Life has thrown some crazy things at me the last month or so. And, per usual, I have absolutely NO idea what my next plan is. So for now, I'm going with the flow, trying to enjoy the ride, and digging. We'll see what's on the other side of these walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment