Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas in Colorado

As a Colorado girl, I can not accept the idea of Christmas without snow.

Therefore, despite the fact that I am now a bonafide Texan, I still insist on returning to my mountain home for the holidays.

I spent 10 days home for Christmas with family and friends.

Saw old friends. Spent time with family. Had a great time with the boys. Saw the snow I've missed.

Oh, and I've implemented the new 72 hour rule. I'll explain later. But all I can say is my grandma is a GENIUS.

For now, here are the Christmas pictures!

The boys with the stockings


Awe. Sweet Brothers in their Christmas jammies.


The boys with their Great Grandma (my dad's mom)






Santa came!



So cute!


Silly Bandz. I don't get it. Oh well.



KK with his favorite present - a Nintendo DS
(Notice that he is wearing PJs and Cowboy Boots lol)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, my little sister got Silly Bandz for Christmas too and was ecstatic . . . I don't get it either!

    ReplyDelete