25 Random Facts About Me: AKA Everything you could have lived without knowing :)
1. I don't like chocolate icecream, or chocolate icing. But I LOVE chocolate.
2. I had a full ride scholarship to Tulane University in New Orleans to study medicine that I turned down to have my son and be a momma. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I made a different choice, but I have NEVER regretted it for a moment.
3. My two biggest pet peeves are people popping their knuckles and the sound of dial tones that you hear when someone uses speaker phone. Both drive me CRAZY.
4. I'm a natural blonde, but haven't actually had my hair it's natural color since I was 13. Sometimes this has been good, sometimes it has been VERY bad.
5. I spent my whole life in the Colorado/Wyoming area. Texas now feels like home.
6. I drink a lot. Probably more than I should. But definately less than I use to.
7. I love to cook. I HATE to clean up the ridiculous mess I create while doing it.
8. I spent 2 years of my teenage life locked up in juvenille detention facilities. I also have an FBI file because of that time period.
9. I would rather have cheesecake than just about anything else in the world.
10. I had an eating disorder in junior high and high school. Trust me, you couldn't tell now!
11. I would have been the valedictorian of my graduating class, except my high school refused to recognize superior academic acheivement for fear of it making others feel bad.
12. I love scary movies, but I can only watch them with someone next to me and a blanket covering my eyes, so I really don't see the scary parts.
13. I'm a huge flirt and love to flaunt, but I hated working in a strip club where that's what I was paid for.
14. I ran away and hitch hiked around the country with truckers when I was 16.
15. I can't stand cilantro. It is the WORST spice ever. And I can taste it even in tiny quantities.
16. I have 4 associates degrees. They don't equal a doctorate. It bites.
17. My dream car is a supercharged deep purple mustang with silver streaks and leather interior. I'm working on it.
18. I want to ride a bull and eat rocky mountain oysters. Preferably on the same day!
19. I am probably the most self conscious person in the world, but you would never know that by the way I act.
20. I love playing softball as much as I love shopping... that is a LOT
21. I've never been diagnosed, but I am absolutely positive I had ADD. My boyfriend and boss agree.
22. The best and most fulfilling job I have ever had is bartending. I love it.
23. Men randomly fall in love with me for pretty much no reason. I really don't understand it.
24. I'm ADDICTED to coke. The drink, not the drug.
25.My sister and I were once driving from Chicago to St Louis and ended up in Wisconsin. Seriously.