Thursday, February 24, 2011

Livin' La Vida Loca...

Let me just take a moment to say:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, deep breath. I'm starting to feel better.

I am the most stressed out I've EVER been. And that includes the times while I was going through a divorce AND randomly moving to Texas.

Life is crazy. Not that I'm complaining. It's crazy in a good way. But I've got so many balls in the air that I'm going nuts making sure they don't go flying everywhere or smack me in the face.

I am in my last semester of school. At least for this degree. Can I just say how freakin' excited I am?

I ordered my graduation invitations and cap & gown yesterday. I feel like jumping up and down like a little kid. I never thought I'd get here.

But I gotta say - 60 credit hours in 10 months is pretty badass. Keeping a 4.0 while pulling that off is seriously badass. Just sayin'...

Ok, I'm done bragging. Because seriously, the classes I'm taking this semester are kicking.my.ass. I'm gonna be lucky to hang on to that 4.0 til the end. Cuz it's rough.

On top of this - I have to move on by March 15th.

This is an improvement though.

Because at first it was February 15th, then it was March 1st. If I had to move in 5 days, I would shoot myself. Spring Break is waaaay better for moving. Thank God.

 On top of all this, I have a seriously important test on March 4th. Like a life changing, career deciding, seriously important test. So I need to study. Actually, I should have been studying for the past 3-4 months. But I suppose a week will have to do.

Oh, and on top of that - I've got this little thing I'm doing...

I'm pledging to a coed business fraternity.

Yes. I'm serious. This 27 year old mother of 2 boys is pledging a fraternity. (Pauses for laughter)

Crazy, right? Probably. But it's something I really want to do. And I make a point to meet my goals. Soo...

Plus, I get to play softball with them. Bonus. :)

But yea, I'm a little busy.

But I'm coming up for breath every once in a while. And when I do, I promise to say hi!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment