Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've Figured Out Why I'm Crazy

I consider myself a fairly reasonable person.

And pretty smart. And logical.

For the most part, I think like a guy.

I analyze, look at the facts, and make decisions (usually) based on what makes the most logical sense.

Unless we are talking about relationships.

When it comes to relationships, apparently I am a total dummy.

So I've decided to step back and analyze the facts. And I've come to a completely logical conclusion -

Men make me CRAZY.

I go from my normal, logical, happy self to wanting to KILL someone in seconds flat around them.

Seriously.

It's like that huge magnet thing that completely disrupts the polarity of anything it gets near.

Men are my magnet. They make me NUTS.

I can be completely unemotional, totally analytical, and amazing intelligent, and then one of them shows up and it all flies out the window.

I REFUSE TO LET THEM MAKE ME CRAZY ANYMORE.

Great goal huh? Any ideas on a strategy that gets me there?

The truth is, though, I LIKE being levelheaded and calm and not all in emotional turmoil. It's waaaay easier.

So all these nutcases that come around me and make me crazy need to
GO AWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment