Thursday, May 3, 2012

I lied...

I think I've said about a thousand times that I don't believe in falling in love...

I know I said it here and here for sure. :)

Well, I lied.

I'm in love. Totally, completely, ridiculously smitten. I fell hard and fast, and I don't even care if I end up with a broken heart.

He's the perfect gentleman, waits patiently for me to get ready, is always available when I need to talk, and doesn't hog the bed, but cuddles just enough.

He's a little clumsy, occasionally tripping over his own feet. But he is SO dang cute.

I know, I'm a lucky girl.

If you met him, I PROMISE you would fall in love too!

Wanna see a picture of this boy that has captured my heart?

Scroll down!





















Isn't he PRECIOUS?!?!?


Told ya you'd fall in love too!





No comments:

Post a Comment