Monday, July 5, 2010

Unfortunately...

... I would LOVE to tell ya'll in detail all the insanity that is my life right now, but my blog has some stalkers readers that make it impossible to share the current situation.

So for now, there is this...

I am okay. I will be just fine. I am tougher than anything anyone can put me through, and I will be better and stronger on the other side of this. Sure it sucks right now, but it's those of us who KEEP perserving and don't quit that are better in the end. Quitters have nothing to show but a long line of failures. And success is getting up one more time than you get knocked down.

I got knocked down, hard. But guess what? I'm getting back on my feet. I'm hanging in there. With some brand new views and outlooks!
And for the record, the last couple of days have shown me that there ARE good people in the world who will come through for you when you need it most. The kindness of complete strangers (now friends) amazes me

Finally, I'm looking SO forward to this weekend. It will be EXACTLY what I need. So excited.

Well, I'm off. This girl has a full schedule and lots going on.

But remember... I'll be FINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment